Ultra Micro FPV Camera and Video Transmitter (SPMVA1100)
Available on backorder
- Reviews (0)
- Works with 5.8GHz Fat Shark Head Sets
- Powered Separately or by Aircraft Battery
- No 2.4GHz RC Interference
- No FCC License Required
- Installs in Seconds
- Signal Range Suitable for Ultra Micro RC Aircraft
Needed To Complete
- 1S Li-Po Battery
- 5.8GHz FPV Headset or Monitor
This amazing bit of Spektrum™ technology is perfect for ultra micro aircraft. It combines an FPV camera, transmitter and antenna into a single unit no bigger than a thimble. It’s compatible with Fat Shark and other popular FPV headsets equipped with analog 5.8GHz receivers.
Installation is easy and can be done in seconds. No soldering or special skills are required. You simply attach it to your model and plug in a 1S battery (sold separately). A Y-harness connector is included if you want to eliminate the weight of a separate battery and power the camera with the same 1S flight battery that powers the aircraft.
Digital Head Tracking Available
Even though the VA1100 is a fixed-position camera, you can pan and tilt your field of view when you use it with a compatible FPV headset that features digital head tracking technology. Special sensors and software in these headsets allow you to look around the environment your model is flying through without the need for a gimbal camera mount. It’s just one more way Spektrum FPV technology lets you have more fun with fewer hassles.
- Input power: 3.3–4.2V (1S supply)
- Power consumption: 300mA @ 3.7V (1S)
- Imager: 1/6” VGA CMOS
- Camera Lens: 0.95mm IR cut
- Field of view: 115°diagonal (90°horizontal)
- Resolution: 330 lines
- Operating temp: -10º to 60ºC
- Square: 13.2 X 17.6 X 9mm
- Lens dimensions: 9mm X 10mm diameter
- Antenna dimensions: 20mm X 25mm diameter
- Video output: Analog NTSC video out
- Frequency: 5.8GHz (7 channels available, Fat Shark frequency band)
- Weight: 4.5 g (with case)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.